Hey all! Soon to be FL noob here!

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/08 5:38 am, edited 4/4/08 5:38 am - Saginaw, MI
Hey, I would just like to say hello to all the Florida peeps out here.  I am fairly new to the OH forums and I am from Michigan.  I am trying to get the lapband done here in the next month or so. Me and my wife will be heading down to Lake Mary where we will find our new home. Any fellow Lake Mary and or Orlando area banders on?   If so, anyone know a good place I could go for post op care and fills?
Kelly C.
on 4/5/08 10:12 am - Ocoee, FL

Are you going to be a gator fan now?  Michigan broke our hearts on New Years.   LOL Anyways, Dr. Wiljon Beltre is in Altamonte Springs (Just south of Lake Mary in Seminole county).  I don't know anything about him but he is starting to advertise his practice.  Dr. Jawad's nurse, Kevin, takes appointments on Monday in Metro West (Orlando).  I can personally vouch for Dr. Jawad, Keven and the staff.  Check out www.jawadmd.com.

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

kelball1
on 4/5/08 11:47 am - new smyrna beach, FL
heillo ladybug My name is Kelly Ball and I see Dr. Wiljon Beltre.  He did a revision on me for my lap band that I had done in Mexico and went bad.  He removed it and I am now sceduling a sleeve with him this month.  He is awsome, patient, kind, a great surgeon, and his staff is satisfactory.  I would definetly meet him.  If you have any questions, let me know?  I highly recommend him!!! K
kelball1
on 4/5/08 11:50 am - new smyrna beach, FL

Hello there Yes, Dr. Wiljon Beltre is awsome.  He did my revision for a lap band gone bad and I am now scheduling to have the sleeve done with him.  He is kind, patient, and has wonderful bedside manners not to mention a great surgeon.  It would be worth it to visit him in Altamonte Springs.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Kelly

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/08 12:30 pm - Saginaw, MI

Thanks Kelly and Lady.  I Probably won't be a gators fan. At least not until I spend 2-3 years not being able to watch Big Ten sports. But you never know.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views