Cooking Class

azucar323
on 4/3/08 12:24 pm - Mayfield, PA
Well it sounds like you handled it with more grace than I did when something like this happened to me. I had a woman rub my stomach and ask me when the baby was due. I was at the supermarket and had no clue who this person was. I advised her i wasn't pregnant I was fat and if she didn't get her hand off of me I was going to break it. Mind you the pregnant thing was a sore point. I have gone through 10 years of infertility and never conceived. Also I HATE PEOPLE I DONT' KNOW TOUCHING ME!! I felt bad after it happened however I bet she'll never do that to someone she doesn't know again. Maybe I saved someone elses feelings. Yeah i'll go with that to make me feel better

~*~ Let Your Freak Flag Fly ~*~
It's not a Lap-Band it's a leash for my inner Wild Woman!

Kelly C.
on 4/5/08 10:19 am - Ocoee, FL
Does Dr. Kim have open classes and support sessions for patients of other doctors?  Also, I hate the pregnant comments.  I have had some, too.  Oh, well.  I can only control how I react to ignorance not how ignorant people are.  On the bright side, they were trying to be nice - just messed that up royally.

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

elilicious
on 4/6/08 10:22 am - Casselberry, FL
I think the classes are open to everyone.  You can always call at 407-303-4504.
Kelly C.
on 4/6/08 11:42 am - Ocoee, FL
Thanks!  I'll check it out. 

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

elilicious
on 4/11/08 8:00 am - Casselberry, FL
hey guys, my scanner is all messed up and i am having issues with it.  i am out of the country all next week so as soon as i get back i will post them. sorry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views