Cooking Class

elilicious
on 4/1/08 11:44 am - Casselberry, FL
Thought I'd share a story with you.  I thought today was the bariatric cooking class at Celebration with Dr. Kim.  I drive down there and see some people seated in the lobby.  Some look overweight but not real heavy.  I was leaning against the wall  because my back was killing me.  The time for the class to start is soon but this woman next to me offers me a seat and says "Sit down, your back must be killing you.  Being pregnant has also done its toll on me".  I wanted to die of embarrasement.  First because I thought these people that were there were for the bariatric cooking class, and second because they also thought I was pregnant.  I will regroup and try again tomorrow, which is the day that the class was scheduled for!  
Redhaired
on 4/1/08 12:13 pm - Mouseville, FL
Oh my goodness, she didn't ...   I am so sorry.  Well, just think of it this way, this time next year you will be thin and she will still be clueless in the tact department.  In the words of George Herbert, "Living well is the best revenge." Red

elilicious
on 4/1/08 12:15 pm - Casselberry, FL
I am totally fine with it.  I was narrow minded as well thinking they were weight loss surgery patients.  Just funny how our minds think. 
Redhaired
on 4/1/08 12:17 pm - Mouseville, FL

Let us know how the class goes.

RondaR12
on 4/2/08 4:12 am
Sorry about the bummer deal last night. I want to hear how the class went.  I was too late in registering, so I want to make the next one.

Ronda RT

elilicious
on 4/3/08 1:14 pm - Casselberry, FL
Send me your email address.
elilicious
on 4/2/08 11:13 am - Casselberry, FL
I am home from the class.  I think it went great.  Any time you can get advice on different foods is totally worth it.  They made poached eggs with hollandase(spelling) sauce.  I am not a big fan of eggs but it looked good.  There were alot more people there this time than last time.  Last time I think we had 15 people, tonight I think there were 50ish.  I have to say that once again I was disappointed that they did not do more to keep people from coming in and out of the dining area.  I know they posted signs to tell people to not come in and interupt, but they need to do something better.  For someone like me that has a short attention span as it is, all I could do was look at the door everytime someone tried to come in.  Maybe they will find a solution before the next one.  Anyone want any breakfast recipes just email me.
thinlinnbetweenobese
andfit

on 4/3/08 8:30 am
I would love some recipes, 4 weeks out and I am having a hard time
elilicious
on 4/3/08 1:13 pm - Casselberry, FL
Give me your email address, I am going to scan it and send to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views