The ONE & ONLY Ruby Cruises Cruise to Lose - News, Updates and Info!!

tmn9761
on 3/30/08 2:00 am - New Port Richey, FL

THIS is why I absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean! . . . While all of the other cruise lines have kept their original fuel surcharge in effect, Royal Caribbean did the RIGHT thing IMO and repealed the $35 per person fuel surcharge they (along with all of the other cruise lines) imposed in November.  This repeal applies to those who deposited prior to November, and since I formed this group last summer, includes anyone booked into or WHO WILL book into our 2008 Cruise to Lose group!!  YAY!  That translates to lower prices!  We still have limited availability - Check my profile here for exact pricing, and all the EXCITING details and information concerning our 2008 CRUISE TO LOSE!! If you plan to join us along with MANY of your fellow Obesity Help friends, the time to act is NOW!  As bookings have steadily continued, I have been able to extend our deposit date, but I can’t guarantee that any further extensions will be granted.  So with that said, if you will be joining us, your deposits of $250 per person need to be placed ASAP – the latest deadline is April 29th!  Keep in mind that EVERYONE is welcome to join in – family, friends or anyone who just wants to have a great time – Cruise to Lose related activities are completely optional, so if you simply want to take advantage of EXCELLENT PRICING, please feel free to join in!  We will also be giving away a FREE CRUISE FOR TWO for the September, 2009 RUBY CRUISES CRUISE TO LOSE!!!!!!  So in addition to all of the regular WONDERFUL cruise amenities, with THIS group, you also get support group meetings, information seminars and lectures (this cruise has a bariatric surgeon AND a PLASTIC SURGEON WHO SPECIALIZES IN WEIGHT LOSS PATIENTS!!!!), the companionship of other WLS’ers and fellow Obesity Help members, and perhaps even a surprise presenter or two, AND the chance to win a FREE CRUISE FOR TWO!  Oh….and did I mention the $75 cabin credit??!  You simply cannot beat what we have offered here, so CHECK IT OUT! You can find information regarding all of the details for our 2008 RUBY CRUISES CRUISE TO LOSE here on my profile, and at our website www.rubycruises.com .  Of course you are welcome to email me directly at [email protected], or call me TOLL FREE at 866-685-7829.  Also, please feel free to check out my photos from last year’s CRUISE TO LOSE here on my profile, and at my website!! Don’t miss out on your chance to experience the CRUISE OF A LIFETIME!!! See you ONBOARD!  WOOOO HOOOOO!!

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

Redhaired
on 3/31/08 5:06 am - Mouseville, FL
Are you going to have anything specific to DSers?

tmn9761
on 3/31/08 5:28 am - New Port Richey, FL
I would LOVE to...I've been searching since late last summer for a DS surgeon to join us...it seems like everyone I've contacted either wants huge speaking fees and cabin comps or I can't get past the office manager!  Last year, both of the surgeons who participated in the Cruise to Lose gave very light overviews of DS and I really wanted much more than that.  In fact during one of the sessions, a passenger who had DS stopped in - she asked some GREAT questions, but the answers provided sounded really "cursory" to me, and actually weren't really "answers" at all if you know what I mean.  I know it's because the "average" WLS surgeon is not necessarily trained to do DS, and can't speak from training or experience - in fact if I had to "classify" the answers provided, I would have to say it sounded "text book".  It sounded pretty much like an answer I could have found by Googling "Duodenal Switch".  That's not to take away from our docs - they both IMO are absolutely the BEST at what they do...RNY, Lap Band, VSG....but they aren't DS experts.  With that said, if you have an "in" with a DS surgeon, I would be thrilled to death to have them join in!  It's non-gratis - no one "makes" anything off of the attendee's - there's no charge for any of the sessions - not even a registration fee - just the cruise fare .... it's purely informational - sort of like an outreach.  I put these cruises together because it's one of my passions, and something I feared (when I was pre-op) that I would no longer be able to enjoy.  When I found the opposite to be true, and more importantly, discovered how EASY it IS to do it, I really wanted to share it with everyone!   So by all means, please, if you can put a bug in your surgeon's ear, do it and let me know!!     ~ T

tmn9761
on 4/3/08 11:30 pm - New Port Richey, FL
FYI - If you haven't seen my new post, I am in contact with a really GREAT lady who is looking for another female to share cabin expenses for our September Cruise to Lose.  PM me here or email me [email protected] for more details and info if you are interested! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views