Cruise out of Jacksonville in November

Con Con
on 3/26/08 5:06 am - Coastal, MS
Hi all!! I am a member here at OH (I do not live in FLA though) but also a member at another board. I am putting together a WLS cruise for that board, and it is out of Jacksonville florida. There is a GREAT group of people on the board, and would love if you check us out and maybe even join us on the cruise. The more the merrier I always say. The rates are unbeatable, and we get a FREE ****TAIL PARTY together!!! w00p!! Anyhow, check it out HERE. Hope to see some of you there and get to know you better on the boards. BTW, I do not get anything from this, nor does Quix (the other message board). We are just trying to get a ... floating WLS supprt group... together for a great week of FUN!!!
DawnVic
on 3/27/08 7:51 am - Jacksonville, FL
How exciting!  My name is Dawn and I live in Jacksonville Florida.  Where is the cruise going and for how long?  How many participants do you have already? Sounds like fun! Dawn
Con Con
on 3/29/08 10:04 am - Coastal, MS
Hi Dawn, if you click THIS LINK you'll find all the information. Right now, we have 10 confirmed booked rooms (so about 20 people), but another 20 or so are trying/planning/wanting to go. It is going to be a LOT of fun!!
DawnVic
on 3/29/08 11:02 am - Jacksonville, FL
Sounds like soooo much fun.  I just found out that the ICF (International Coaching Federation) is having their annual meeting in Canada around the same time as the cruise, so I will most likely be attending it.  I am a Certified Bariatric Life Coach and soon to be a Certified Life Coach through the ICF so I should attend. Enjoy!
Con Con
on 3/29/08 11:15 am - Coastal, MS
Being a coach - that is pretty cool. How do you go about getting that certification? Beth Merchant on the Alambama boards gets a cruise together every year, they just got back off of their second one. I went to the first and it was a blast. This is Quixotics first WLS cruise that I am heading up, and I hope to do one every year! So, there will be plenty of opportunities =)
DawnVic
on 3/29/08 11:30 am - Jacksonville, FL
Oh boy, how to get the cerfitication?  I have spent the last two years taking classes through BSCI, Bariatric U and now through the ICF.  Very intense schooling as I have been out of taking classes for a long time.  I have been an RN for 22 years now and was looking for a change. I am very new to this OH "stuff" and have 2 questions, you sound like you know what's going on. (1)  I have friends under "pending approval", when I click on that tab, I see the friends that want to be added, but, there is only a place to "remove selected member", not to accept????? (2)  How do I put a signature at the end of my messages? Can you help? Dawn
Con Con
on 3/31/08 12:27 am - Coastal, MS
I am an LPN, I am in school now to get a buisness degree, a human services degree and my BSN. I have lots of schooling in from of me..LOL Don't think I can get anymore right now.  To add friends, if you are under the pending tab, and you checkmark the box under their name, it should have an add to friends button, or accept, but you have to make sure you are under that tab.  I don't have any pending so I can't walk you through it correctly, but I haven't had any problems with it. To the left of your screen there is a blue box that has user settings. Click on that, and that is where you can upload an avatar and a siggy. If you need any more help, let me know. If you stll can't figure out the friend thing, send me a request so I can see exactly how to walk you through it =)
Con Con
on 4/1/08 12:08 am - Coastal, MS
Ok - pending approval is the tab for the people you have requested to be friend to, so you are waiting(pnding) their approval. When someone asks to be your friend, it would be under the waiting for approval tab you click the box under then name then add to friends list. HTH! Connie
Trauma Queen
on 3/30/08 5:03 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I want to go...I posted on quix about needing info...when do we need to pay? I want the cheap room for two. Thanks, Donna
445/425/123/1??
brachioplasty 7/11/07
Breast reduction/lift and axilla repair 9/5/07
Mons reduction and L arm brachioplasty repair 01/02/08
Tummy tuck with Anchor cut  3/12/08
Lower body lift TBA
Con Con
on 3/31/08 12:22 am - Coastal, MS
Hi Donna!! The link I provided Dawn up a few posts has all the info. You have to call the number listed and give them the group number that is listed. It also has when the payments are due. I think to book now, you need $50 pp by april 9th, then by June or July $200 pp, then the rest by Sept 16th. The first post in that link should have all the info. I am going to be heading over to quix after here, so I will make sure I posted the right link and that I see your question =) It is going to be a blast =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views