OT: Disney World tickets

hopefulaimee
on 3/10/08 4:22 am - Battle Creek, MI
DS on 06/25/12
Sorry to invade your board, but I am planning a trip in July to visit Orlando and it's wonderful attractions.  Does anyone know how much tickets are for Florida Residents? I know a couple of people that live down there (can't seem to get a hold of them) and am hoping that I can get discounted tickets through them. Any guesses on prices would be great and also any suggestions on things to do would also be great..... Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this. Aimee, in very cold Michigan.

~Aimee~
    5'6"
"
HW-307, SW-286, LW-185, CW-226.5

sandyfeets
on 3/10/08 8:32 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with

Check Disney Worlds Website---they have it ALL on there.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/ticketsLandingPage?id=TicketsLandingPage 

Tami H.
on 3/10/08 11:03 pm - Winter Park, FL
Florida resident tickets are only for florida residents. you have to have license etc.  You will have to pay the full rate, but go through places like AAA and you can  pre purchase tickets much cheaper.  Looking at about 65 or so for a one day  pass. You have to have a plan when you visit the parks, like at the magic kingdom, take the monorail and when  you enter go to your left and circle that way.  Hit the major rides, like peter pan first on fast pass or space mountain.  Then wait in line for those rides you don't mind while waiting to get on the really good rides.  Think about rides that get you wet and plan accordingly. Save money and bring water bottles and food to the park, or else spend alot and eat there. use sunscreen. Don't be foolish and think you can go without it. Epcott, again choose your favorite ride.  Get drinks for free at the soda place in the center square, youcan get little samples and its refreshing. Animal kindgom closes early at 5  pm, so plan.  the safari is fantastic and you never see the same thing twice. so fast pass that too.  The Bug adventure in the big tree is great also. Super roller coaster ride, but you have to fastpass it early. I like to take the monorail between epcott and magic kingdom.  Figure out w hich park closes first. Usually epcott is open later.  I'd park at epcott and rail over to magic kingdom, then rail back to epcott to finish the day. mgm is a nice place with mostly shows and some cool rides. just plan accordingly.  I usually do a massive day, t hen rest, then do a massive day.  Think about it and plan. There will be lots of lines, you will only be able to do so much, but you will have an amazing time. I love disney! blessings, Tami
Ruth S.
on 3/12/08 10:01 am - Orlando, FL
Aimee, if you are coming with your family and are willing to go on a 90 min tour/preview of a 5 star reosrt you will be able to get 2 tickets for about $35 and then the other discounts for previewing. The full price at this time is abt $75 a piece(one day Disney ticket,one park). If you can do this..you can find it in the pretty much anywhere around town..do this early during your visit to get it out of the way. Best of luck.
Ruth S.
themema2
on 3/15/08 5:08 am - Jacksonville, FL
If you have a Florida ticket you have to show a Fl DL to get in the park.  Sorry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views