Are you coming to FL OH conference?????

miniplk
on 3/8/08 7:22 am - Davie, FL
The Florida OH conference has finally hit the website. It will be held in Orlando on June 7th. Are you coming?????? I will be there. We need someone who is local to Orlando to help set up the Friday night meet and greet. Please let me know if you can help. Paula
Paula
OH Support Group Leader
WLS Veterans Group Facilitator
PhyllisJ.
on 3/8/08 11:01 pm - GA
Hi Paula, I am so excited they are going to have one in FL. I hope to make it. There are alot of Georigians that might be interested if you want to post details at our forum also.

PhyllisJ. 
268/259/175/150       consult/surgery/current/goal

miniplk
on 3/9/08 1:16 am - Davie, FL
Thank you Phyllis I will do that. I hope you can let your people know about the event. Let's spread the word.

Paula
Paula
OH Support Group Leader
WLS Veterans Group Facilitator
Higels
on 3/9/08 3:05 am - Pinellas Park, FL
DH and I went last year and can't wait to go again.   I'm about 2 hours awya from Orlando, but would love to go to the meet and greet, but I cannot really plan it.  Sorry. Amy
John Hoffmann
on 3/9/08 10:39 am - Baltimore, MD
I'll be there, looking forward to it. John
BullDog Lady
on 3/9/08 8:24 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
Sorry Paula, I will be in NW Florida for a Family Reunion.  Wisah it had been another day--I was looking forward to it.  Maybe next year,

****Becky***** @}------- @}--------

sandyfeets
on 3/10/08 8:23 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with

Not sure at this time..... the date is too close to the end of the school year and I leave three days later for a trip to CALI....

OH took their sweet time about announcing this.  They need to realize that people plan MORE than 6 months in advance.   90 day notice for a summer month trip is kind of short for many people. 

miniplk
on 3/10/08 8:44 am - Davie, FL
You are absolutely right! Complain to OH. They have been sitting on this for months. The best I can do is tell you about it and hope that you can come. Those of us who can make it will have a great time. I hope you can make it work for you. Paula
MargoMarie
on 3/13/08 5:51 am - Warner Robins, GA
YEAAA! one not to far from me.... I am definitly going to try to be there. If anyone else is going alone and wants to meet up there just drop me a line and lets see what we can work out  : )   I love making new friends : ) Margo Marie : )
'Cause I'm a woman phenomenally.......Phenomenal Woman that's me ~ Maya Angelou
B Girl
on 3/13/08 7:25 am

How did you find out about it?  I haven't seen anything yet, but I would love to come.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views