Home from Surgery!

Purple Lotus
on 2/27/08 11:27 am - FL
I'm home and doing well!  I'll post my whole story on my blog, maybe tomorrow, but I think overall I've done extremely well.  I feel good, meds are controlling my pain well, & I'm tolerating my full liquids well (I'm on full liquids for 2 weeks).  So far, I'm VERY glad I did this!!  Thank you all for the support.

Purple Lotus              my s!

karlita1102
on 2/27/08 11:56 am - Homestead, FL
Oh GREAT! I am so Happy everything went well, you GO! GATOR GIRL! Keep us posted.
privatepath1
on 2/27/08 6:59 pm - NF City, FL
Congratulations!!!  Good to hear all went well.  Have been waiting to see a post from you.  Did you have the lap rny or Lap Band?  Glad to know that you are tolerating everything good.  Will be looking forward to your next post.   Lynne
Purple Lotus
on 2/28/08 11:28 pm - FL
I had lap RNY.

Aphrodites
on 2/27/08 10:18 pm - FL

I'm very glad you're home. So now just rest up and allow others to pamper you and enjoy this time off from work too. Keep us updated on your progress and very importantly keep a seat nice and warm for me on the losers bench. It's only a few days away. woohoo! ok back to you lol take care and keep us updated.

My Food Blog 

Marianne C.
on 2/28/08 7:18 am - Hudson, FL
Hey Cyndy! Good to have you on the Losers Bench! Congrats on doing so well through surgery and being home. Doesn't it feel great to be home and have surgery behind you? You are a LOSER now woman!  What a ride you have ahead of you. The first 3 months are the toughest but even now every day will get easier and easier.  Can't wait to watch your blog as you shrink!!!   -Marianne C.

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Purple Lotus
on 2/28/08 11:29 pm - FL
Thank you all!

TugBoatAnnie
on 3/1/08 8:17 pm - FL
Lap Band on 02/29/08 with

Great !  I am glad you are doing so well.  I had my surgery the same day !  How cool is that!  I am only taking half a dose of pain meds  and trying not to take them too often - but am also experiancnig more pain than it sounds like you are.  Maybe I should not try to hold back on the pain medicine.  I just am afraid if I take too much I will not move around as much as I should.  I am not on full liquid yet just broth, jello, protein drink and pop cicles.  After I go to Dr. on Thursday hopefully I will be able to move up to full liquids.   Take care of yourself - we should try to keep tabs on one another.

Purple Lotus
on 3/2/08 1:32 am - FL
I took my meds as I needed them.  It was usually every 5 or 6 hours, and I would take one percocet (I was allowed 1 or 2).  Today, I woke up feeling so good that I immediately picked up and mopped my entire house and washed some dishes.   And I hadn't had a pain pill since sometime early last night. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views