I don't live in Florida......

janeene G.
on 2/28/08 3:16 am - MD

I have never been to Florida either, but I have planned a trip to Disney for me  and  my family  and had no idea that tickets to the parks were as expensive as they are I have a husband and 4 sons does anyone know of any way to get discounted or even free tickets to the Disney parks right now it is going to cost us like 1800.00 for 5 day passes. Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.......Janeene

Aphrodites
on 2/28/08 6:37 am - FL
If you do one of those 3 hour timeshare presentations you will get 2 free tickets to any park and if you need additional tickets they will sell them to you at a discounted rate. but you need to go with an invitation so call ahead. They will only give you an invitation if you rsvp with a "spouse" I say "spouse" because as long as it's you and another adult they really don't care. Last time I went with my brother and said he was my spouse.  or you can stay in any westgate and when you are checking in the first thing they will ask you is if you want to do a timeshare presentation. Westgate is actually a really nice place I highly recommend it. If you have any other questions just let me know.  GL

My Food Blog 

janeene G.
on 2/28/08 9:07 am - MD
thanks
jonelle32514
on 2/29/08 4:36 am - Pensacola, FL
do you know anyone in the military? if you do, they can go to ITT and get discounted tickets.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr