B12

privatepath1
on 2/3/08 12:03 am - NF City, FL
I have just recently started taking B12---  do they cause you to have sugar cravings? How long should it take to start  feeling the extra energy from B12?
Home

Sponsored and Operated by FertilityFriend.com || Comments/Suggestions || Help
©1998-2008 Tamtris Web Services Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service/Privacy Policy

Susan G.
on 2/3/08 4:07 am, edited 2/3/08 4:08 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Hi Lynne: Are you taking the pills everyday or the shot once a month?  I use the shot and I feel a difference within a few hours.  Less tired and have more energy.  I don't have any cravings of sugar from my B-12 shots. Susan G
privatepath1
on 2/3/08 5:00 am - NF City, FL
Hello Susan, I am currently taking the 500mcg Sublingual Dots.  I thought that while I am waiting for the Avmed to do what ever it is they are going to do, I would get started on the B12.  I will probalbly switch to the shots. Lynne
Susan G.
on 2/3/08 5:52 am - Boynton Beach, FL
The shots are a perscription from your doctor Or if you can't give yourself a shot he will do it for you or your PCP will do it. Susan G..
Paul_B
on 2/6/08 10:09 pm - jacksonville, FL

My surgeon, (Dr Yesrebi) gives me a B12 shot every time I am in his office for a follow up. He also stated that you can request the injection from your PCP but he gives all his patients a B12 every single office visit.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views