Cleveland Clinic Support Group ????

PEARLJAM73
on 1/29/08 8:32 am - south, FL
I know I missed yesterdays support group- I have not gone to one yet- but my question is- At which time should I go? What is the ccf chat from 5-6  then the  I think "gemeral support" from 6-7?  I am new and not sure, thanks for any info. Oh and if there is one closer to my home and it is not at the hospital or the doctor i had my procedure done with should i go there at all? thanks all- julie
PearlJamFan........
StaceyS
on 1/29/08 10:00 am, edited 1/29/08 10:02 am - Coral Springs, FL
Hi  Julie...it was a really good meeting, sorry you missed it. The chat group and the general support meetings are in the same room one right after the other. The chat group is moderated by Emily, the nut. She goes over some things, usually the vitamin regimine and brings up a topic. Everyone introduces himself/herself and says a little about their surgery, the topic at hand or whatever.  There is usually a speaker for the general support meeting. I stay for both and most people seem to as well. Look for me next month!! Stacey

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

PEARLJAM73
on 1/29/08 10:57 am - south, FL

Hi Stacey,  ok so I should plan from 5-7.  I wasnt sure. Thanks, I will definitely be there next month. I willl look for you. I want to be sucessfull and I know that is a big part of it.  (or so they say) See you in FEB!!!!!!!!!! Julie

PearlJamFan........
StaceyS
on 1/29/08 11:21 am - Coral Springs, FL

Hi Julie, The meetings are very inspirational. You will get a lot out of it! Feel free to IM  me if you want to chat - [email protected] Stacey

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

rolmar
on 2/23/08 4:54 am - Greenacres, FL
Hi Julie, Just found your post. The Group Support Meeting is this coming Monday. It will be my second one. Last month, I went to the Emotional Wellness Meeting at 4:00pm which is in a small room with Dr. Alexander.  People speak up and talk about issues they are dealing with. Other people will give their advise or their experiences. Dr. Alexander is pretty much the moderater. It seems there are just some people who like to talk and talk and since there is only 1 hour, Dr. Alexander controls that. The other meetings are just like Stacey said.  We got out of the last meeting just after 7:00 and I was home an hour later. I will probably sit near Stacey since I met her already at the last meeting. You can look for me though. I come straight from work so I will be in light blue scrubs with a multi-colored pastel lab coat. I was the only one in scrubs last month so I don't think you will miss me. I have blond hair, blue eyes, glasses and stand about 5 ft. Look for me.....I'd love to meet you..........See you Monday.  Mary Beth :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views