DS with Dr. Gagner in Miami

PaulaToronto
on 1/28/08 11:51 am - Toronto, Canada
Has anyone had the DS with Dr. Gagner at his new hospital in Miami Beach?  Please PM me.  I have some questions. Thanks. Paula
Redhaired
on 1/28/08 12:45 pm - Mouseville, FL
Paula- I too would be very interested in whether anyone has gotten the DS with Dr. Gagner.  You know until a few months ago there were no DS surgeons anywhere in the state of Florida.  A few months ago Dr. Overcash started doing the DS, but he has only done a few.  It would be great to have some more DSers in Florida. Red

PaulaToronto
on 1/29/08 12:42 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hi Red, I actually got an email from Dr. G saying he hasn't done any sugeries yet in Florida.  He has some booked for February so hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork. How far are you from Miami.  Since I plan to stick around for a month to recover in the sunshine, I would love to see you. Paula 
Redhaired
on 1/29/08 12:48 pm - Mouseville, FL
Since there have not been any DS surgeons in Florida it is not surprising.  But once he gets started I hope he does well.  We need a good DS surgeon down here.  Even though it is too far away to do me any good. I am about 300 miles from Miami.  Have you planned a side trip to Disney -- maybe?????? Red

Luvitsunny
on 1/29/08 11:05 am - Sunny South, FL
I live in Miami and haven't heard of Dr. Gagner.  What hospital?  I'll see what I can find out.  Have you googled him?

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

PaulaToronto
on 1/29/08 12:40 pm - Toronto, Canada

Thanks, but I am not seeking info on Dr. G himself.  He is one of the top DS surgeons in the US.  He has just moved from NYC to Miami recently.  I am looking for someone who has had surgery at Mt. Sinai in Miami.  I am interested in learning about the hospital, level of care, where to stay, all the minor stuff about getting clearance for the surgery etc. Dr. G. is doing my surgery and I am in contact with him.  Just looking for someone who has some insider info. If you can make any suggestions on where to stay, that would be greatly appreciated. It looks like my surgery will be in April.  I plan to stay a month.  Two weeks with my sister and two weeks on my own.  I am looking for a two bedroom condo or motel, walking distance to the hospital and beach. Thanks, Paula

Luvitsunny
on 1/29/08 8:27 pm - Sunny South, FL
Hi Paula, I figured you already knew about him.  I just thought by google you could find out his recent move and the address of his office and the specific hospital affiliation.  Have a nice day and I hope you find out the information you need.

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

Valerie G.
on 2/11/08 3:32 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
It' s been a while since I've heard anything about Dr. Gagner.  I did hear a while ago that he was moving to Florida.  I'm so happy to hear that Florida finally has some good representation.  Post out on the DS forum out here and I'll bet his fan base will come out to sing his praises.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views