Any Lab Bandsters in SW FL???

Jamie Bates
on 1/27/08 2:08 am - Uxbridge, MA
Hello everyone, I have recently moved to Cape Coral from MA, and I was just wondering if there are any other lapband patients in the area, or support groups, because I am in DESPERATE need of some motivation and support. I had my surgery in Mar last year, and i HAVE lost 50 lbs (which is awesome) but  i can not seem to make the scale move any more. I am trying to get a fill asap, because i know i need one. also just hoping to meet some new friends down here to enjoy the beautiful FL weather. everyone have a great and healthy day!!! jamie

carlak
on 1/27/08 9:55 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi Jamie, I am not a bandster but I wanted to welcome you to Florida. I am Carla and I had my RNY almost 6 years ago. I have lost 150 pounds. I moved here in Augest from Colorado. I live in Bradenton which is near Sarasota and on the Gulf side. I am not sure where Cape Coral is. Sorry just looked you up on the map and you are down by Ft Myers. About 100 miles from wher I live. It is great you have lost 50 pounds. I bet you feel better. I to am looking for friends. Carla Klein 
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views