Dr. Kim patients?

RondaR12
on 1/25/08 3:45 am
I'm currently awaiting my pre-op tests next Wednesday and am extremely excited about surgery. Is there anyone here that had used Dr. Kim as their surgeon that knows around how much time there is between pre-op testing and their surgery date? I really need to push for February 13 or 14th, as I have time off from work then and would love to get my surgery then. Hope everyone is doing great!

Ronda RT

Luvitsunny
on 1/26/08 6:51 am - Sunny South, FL
Hi Ronda, I think this is the same Dr. Kim that was part of US Bariatric.  I had my surgery 4+ years ago and at that time he was part of my "surgical team" even though he didn't perform my actual surgery.  I remember him to be a very nice person....very informative, too.  If this is the same Dr. Kim....great!

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

elilicious
on 1/26/08 7:13 am - Casselberry, FL
I think there was only a week, maybe two between my tests and having the surgey.  Not much time though.  Their office staff is very accomidating so all you have to do is just ask them if that day is available.  I know there are some days that he does not do surgery, what those days are I have no idea.    I would just give them a call, they are awesome there.
RondaR12
on 1/26/08 9:37 am
Thanks guys!  And yes, that is the same Dr. Kim. I'll call and ask on Monday.  Thanks again guys!

Ronda RT

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views