Hi All

RondaR12
on 1/19/08 6:39 am

Hi All, Just wanted to express my thanks for a place like this that everyone is posting their thoughts and experiences on. I'm planning on having a VSG within a few weeks, if my pre-op tests are cleared soon, and just needed some information and am happy with finding a place like this for help. Looking forward to getting to know and talk with you all a little more! Ronda

Ronda RT

sandyfeets
on 1/19/08 5:44 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with

Welcome to the Florida Board.   It's kind of a laid back and slow forum.  Good Luck as you move towards your surgery date.  

Redhaired
on 1/20/08 3:02 am - Mouseville, FL
Good luck Ronda.  I hope your surgery is successfull and that you have an easy recovery. Red

lizzzzie2001
on 1/20/08 7:57 am

Hi  I 'm pretty new her on the board. I live near Disney and am planning on having the VSG with Dr Kim in Celebration. MY surgery is scheduled on 1/29. I have my pre- op with Dr Kim. on Monday.

Where are you planning on having your surgery ?

RondaR12
on 1/21/08 9:52 am
Hey!  Congrats on the surgery date. I'm planning on having the surgery in Celebration as well, and hoping for having it around the 14th of February.  I'm a teacher and have a few days off then, so I figured with time off from school and taking a few more days off, that would be a good time. You will have to let me know how your pre-op went as I'm not sure what's supposed to happen.  All I know is I am super excited!

Ronda RT

Mary S.
on 1/21/08 1:29 am - Central Florida, FL
Hi and welcome!  A friend of a good friend had VSG with Dr. Kim on Dec.20th/21st or somewhere around there.  She did really well and has dropped a lot of weight... You are in great hands and welcome to this board!
lizzzzie2001
on 1/22/08 4:13 am
That's great to hear !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr