I am in need of an angel

renee75
on 1/16/08 7:39 am
Hello all I am currently looking for an angel. I amkinda new to thisbut my surgery is about 1 month away. I am having it at Tampa General and it would be great if I could get in contact with people in that general area. As I am sure you all know I am very nervous, and would love to have someone that has been through this process. I will say that  if people in the world helped out each other as much as the people on this site help each other the world would be a much better place. So if you think that you could help or willing to take a chance on me I would love the support. Thank you kindly. 
Redhaired
on 1/16/08 1:58 pm - Mouseville, FL
Renee- I live in Orlando and I had a different surgery (DS) so I am not sure I can be much help to you, but I wanted to wish you well.   Good luck.  And please let me know if I can help. Red

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/08 9:54 am - Tampa, FL
I don't get on this board too often anymore, but I am almost 4 years out, RNY.  If you need any help, have any questions or just need some support, PM me and I'll give you my email or phone number.
teegee
on 1/19/08 9:53 pm - FL
hi renee! i live in orlando, but had my RNY at TGH with Dr. Murr. I'd love to be of any help to you! tee
Luvitsunny
on 1/21/08 5:47 am - Sunny South, FL
I live way South in Miami, Renee but if I can ever be of any help or encouragement on your weight loss journey.....don't hesitate to let me know....K?????  luvitsunnyv

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

ragdollmommy
on 1/28/08 3:33 am
Hi,      I am so new to this but I think an angel is  a friend.So, I am glad to be one for you. I had my surgery four years ago this month.I lost over 150 lbs. I had the type of surgery that the dr. did 5 holes in the tummy.Been a long time so I dont rem. his name nor the name of the procedure.I did have it done in SC. Stayed for a week and came home and did fairly well. I live in Plant City. I wish u the best. nancy
Jodi C.
on 2/5/08 1:02 am - Lutz, FL
Hi Renee, I am having surgery at TGH with Dr Gallagher on 4/9/08.  I had to wait so long for surgery because I was naughty and started smoking after they denied me the first time and I didnt think I was going to win the appeal. LOL  But I got approved on 1/15/08 and since I have to wait 90 days (per Susan or she will kill me!) I am scheduled for April.  I am going to the support group meeting at THG next week and I might go to the one at Morton Plant Hospital in Pinellas county this weekend.  If you need to talk I am here.  I am always looking for locals who would like to buddy up and help each other through this! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon! Jodi

HW: 280, SW: 265, CW: 148 Goal: 140                                my RNY 

renee75
on 2/7/08 12:14 am
Hello Jodi, For some reason I am not getting your messages... I would love to chat with you I can be reached on Yahoo my addy is greeneyedflgirl75. Hope to chat soon. Renee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views