Just saying Hi

Tracey R.
on 1/15/08 7:43 pm - Altamonte Springs, FL
It has been awhile but just wanted to check in and say Hey Hey I am still alive! It has been almost 3 1/2 years since my surgery and I am still a size 5. I have gained a small amount back but I needed it, the skeleton look wasn't me. I feel awesome!!  I am in the RN program at SCC now and I am very very busy.  When I had to get my white uniforms for clinicals, the woman said I was a XS I told she was crazy...but I am for my tops and small bottoms.  It feels great cuz the last time I wore scrubs I was 2X. Everyone is doing great...mom has had both her knees replaced this year past year and is off the charts with mobility!  The kids are great, growing like weeds...Jesse is now 6'2 and 245 solid as a rock, Nicole is in girl scouts and loooving it and Kate is getting more like me everyday. I thought about the site last night cuz I swear I saw Tami at Publix in Altamonte...still wondering if it was her.  I still talk to Heather over the internet and Amy B...I hear from occasionally.   I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! hugs  Tracey
Redhaired
on 1/15/08 10:58 pm - Mouseville, FL
Hi Tracey- Thanks for checking in.  I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well.  XS -- wow! Red

Luvitsunny
on 1/16/08 6:06 am - Sunny South, FL
Hi Tracey, Great management of your weight loss.  It has been 4 years since my WL surgery.  I was a new LPN then (a second career for me) and since my weight loss I have gotten my AA, my AS and my RN license.  I will soon finish my BSN at the University of North Alabama in their RN to BSN online program.  My LPN scrubs were XL and now my RN scurbs are XS.  Pretty good for a nearly 58 year old grandma.....:) luvitsunnyv

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

Ruth S.
on 1/16/08 11:16 am - Orlando, FL
HI Tracey!! I often think of the ole gang and wonder how everyone is doing...I'm glad you're doing so well and the whole family as well. I wonder if we move towards the medical field after this experience..I had been wanting to get into working in a medical office and had a hard time but then I got laid off from timeshare and ended up working and am working for a radiology office..who would have thunk it!!  I'm stuck in the 160's but I guess when ya consider I was almost 300 I guess I can live with it but I do go often to the gym and at least maintain which is the most important...best of luck to you! Hugs
Ruth S.
Vickie J
on 1/16/08 6:35 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Tracey, Glad to hear you're doing so well and that life is good!  I'm also 3 years out and have gained back a bit of weight.  Like you, I needed to regain some of it, but not all of it!  So I'm working on dropping those extra pounds.  It sure isn't as easy as it was early out but it will happen. Good luck with school & keep in touch! Vickie

Vickie J. 
"Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment."

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/08 9:47 am - Tampa, FL
Tracey; it's been a while, I'm glad you're doing so good.  I'ts been a long time since I went to one of the meet and greets in Altamonte, I really do miss them, and all of the friends I made.  Maybe some day I'll get back over there.  I'm happy everything is going so good for you, tell Amy B hey for me if you talk to her again. Steve
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views