Plastic surgeon in Broward County, FL

sardeb
on 1/14/08 1:34 am - Weston, FL
I am looking for a plastic surgeon in Broward County FL to do a full lower body lift.  I have a few names, but do not know anyone who has had this procedure for a recomendation of who to choose.  The two that I have met with both sound wonderful and experienced, and the pictures look great....but word of mouth always adds to the comfort factor.  If anyone has gone through this procedure and is happy with the results...please help me!

Debbie
302 / 135 / 112
Preop /  goal /  Current

Luvitsunny
on 1/16/08 6:01 am - Sunny South, FL
I had a free consultation with Dr. Revis but I couldn't financially follow through.  I would go with him if I could afford him, though. luvitsunnyv

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

miniplk
on 1/16/08 6:15 am - Davie, FL
I had a lower body lift with Dr. Bernard Shuster in Hollywood, Florida. He did an amazing job. I could not believe it was my body when it was all done. He has fabulous credentials and both he and his office staff are very caring and attentive. I chose him after seeing 6 different surgeons. You can check out his references on the OH site. After the LBL he also did my breast lift and augmentation, face lift and thighs. Let me know if you need any more information. I believe there is no charge for consultation appointments. Paula
Paula
OH Support Group Leader
WLS Veterans Group Facilitator
sardeb
on 1/16/08 11:13 pm - Weston, FL
Thanks for the replies.  I did have a consult with Dr. Shuster and it went very well.  I just wanted a vote of support from someone who actually went through it.  Your reply really helped.   Debbie

Debbie
302 / 135 / 112
Preop /  goal /  Current

MercyQ
on 1/21/08 11:40 am - FL
Hi Debbie, I'm beginning my search and would also be interested in information, especially prices. It's just so daunting! Any information you can pass on would really be appreciated!

MercyQ. This is the Beginning of the Rest of my Life!!

jcauley
on 1/23/08 6:30 pm - tarpon springs, FL
I can tell you that my LBL was about $20,000 cash with Dr. Shuster, this was in Oct 07
Jean Cauley
Tarpon Springs Fl
RNY 5/15/06
Dr. John Paul Gonzalvo

jcauley
on 1/23/08 8:36 am - tarpon springs, FL
I had Dr. Shuster, he is great !
Jean Cauley
Tarpon Springs Fl
RNY 5/15/06
Dr. John Paul Gonzalvo

Most Active