Hello looking for friends

purplerose730
on 1/12/08 8:55 am - North Lauderdale, FL
Hello I live in N lauderdale FL. I had surgery 2 months ago at the Cleveland Clinic with Dr. Rosenthal... Just looking for some friends in the area!
avivasmom
on 1/12/08 1:11 pm - plantation, FL
Hi there, I am in Plantation and just had my first consult with Dr Rosenthal.  I cannot wait to get a surgery date. Hugs, Dori
Dori
RNY 3/20/08
Surgery: 283  Current: 158 (12/24) Goal: 120 
YIPPEE 125 lbs gone

my blog: http://the-ups--downs-of-our-life.blogspot.com/
purplerose730
on 1/13/08 12:39 am - North Lauderdale, FL
oh that's great he is a sweetheart everything happened pretty fast for me... you can message me on yahoo or aim at purplerose7030
StaceyS
on 1/19/08 12:57 am - Coral Springs, FL
Hi Dori! Dr. R did my sleeve in August. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. R and CCW.   Feel free to contact me at any time. All the best to you! Stacey

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

PEARLJAM73
on 1/13/08 5:41 am - south, FL
Hello. I am Julie, and although i did not have Dr. Rosenthal as my surgeon, Dr. Szomstein was, and I did see Dr. Rosenthal while i was in the hospital. What a great choice- they both are excellent. Good luck on your surgery. Maybe I will see you at one of the support groups. Julie
PearlJamFan........
StaceyS
on 1/19/08 12:59 am - Coral Springs, FL

Hi Julie, Do you go to the monthly support groups at CCW?  I go every month. I hope we can meet up there. Stacey

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

Qbandiva
on 1/13/08 6:57 am - Naples, FL

All of you have made an excellent choice with your WLS Dr. I can not say enough about Dr Rosenthal. I also saw Dr S. several times too - he actually did one of my dilations. Follow everything that they tell you to do and you too will be successful. The Key is to journal, excercise, pamper your bodies - by doing this you will learn to listen to your body.  Find a hobby and stick to it. This will give you something to do new and distract you should you find yourselves becoming hungry.  Go to the Support meetings - I haven't missed on in 26 months. It's my new drug of choice! I wish I were closer but again - you're in great hands! Just listen to the dr's, your nut and your body! Best of luck Ladies!

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
purplerose730
on 1/13/08 9:30 am - North Lauderdale, FL
Yes he is a great dr. do you come to the support group meetings at CCF? if so I will see you there this month.
Qbandiva
on 1/13/08 11:06 am - Naples, FL

No sadly it's to far (100 miles) each way. I go to our local support meeting @ the form Cleveland Clinic - Naples.

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
B Girl
on 1/14/08 11:19 pm
YOU HAD SURGERY!!!!  Congrats.  I remember you reaching out about a year ago.  At the time you were struggling with the approval process, etc.  I'm really happy to hear that you're officially on the loser's bench.  Good for you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views