Need Help! been a while since been on here

A. Allen
on 1/10/08 5:28 am
RNY on 03/12/12
Hello everyone i am a 29 year old female living in the tallahassee area. and im in need of a little bit of help. knowing were to start and finding a good doctor. i have searched and searched. and the docs that i found that were good doctors they dont accept my  ins.  which is medicaid (healthease) which i found a doctor in tampa  dr  michel   murr   but i dont really know too much about her,do anyone know anything about this  doc..  the ones i herd good things about is dr  jawad and dr overcash. which is the one i really want to go too. but that requires switching ins and i dont know how long that may take  and then i really dont know the other process that comes with this   far as seeing other spealist. i just recently  found out that i have thyroids and i just was hosptalized for this.and it may require surgery because of my thyroids.so its not a good time for me to be swithching ins right now. so i dont know to stick with the doc that accepts healthease or switch to another ins and choose the doc i want. but remind you that im set of to see speaclist now with my ins(health ease)that kicked in   jan2008   so im lost and confused   and not to mention i havent seen any other  doctors that i guess you are sapose to see to try to get the sugrey   so please all help  is needed    will   appreciate  all responses     thankyou
Redhaired
on 1/10/08 6:42 am - Mouseville, FL
I have heard really good things about Dr. Murr so I think you would be in very good hands.  Do you have a PCP?  That would be the place to start. Red

A. Allen
on 1/12/08 3:57 am
RNY on 03/12/12
yes i curently have healthease it like a second  dairy   plan   with medicaid   but thanks red haired  for the info.
Tanisha M.
on 1/12/08 7:07 am - Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Jawad performed my surgery in 2002.  He and his staff are awesome.  If you need some information about him, you can email me at [email protected] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSoqzu2/weight.png[/img] [/url]
Purple Lotus
on 1/13/08 3:36 pm - FL
Have you contacted Shands in Gainesville?  The doctors are Dr. Cendan and Dr. Ben-David.  Most Shands docs accept medicaid, so it would at least be worth calling them.  If you need their number, let me know.  That would at least be a little closer for you.

Purple Lotus              my s!

A. Allen
on 1/13/08 9:58 pm
RNY on 03/12/12

no  i didnt   no yes cyndie please provide me with  that information.

teegee
on 1/15/08 3:59 am - FL
I just had my RNY 2 weeks ago with Dr. Murr. He is wonderful! i haven't had any troubles, and absolutly love him!
A. Allen
on 1/15/08 7:56 am
RNY on 03/12/12
OK   KOOL    GET WELL SOON AND GODBLESS YOU
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views