anyone in west palm Beach

jgas3
on 1/18/08 1:41 am - Port Saint Lucie , FL
wow 12 lbs without wls.........is great...maybe you dont need it at all. its a hard choice and a tough way to live after the surgery.   I started at 439,only had 1 official weigh in so far and was down to 404. That was 3 weeks ago,so my wife figures i lost another 25 lbs. I cant tell,i still see  the fat me. I hope that changes someday. I was always the husky kid,but very athletic,baseball,soccer,softball,weightlifterad coaching so i was never "fat".when i was 40, I was 5'11" 235 then i got sick,COPD,sleep apnea,diabettes,siezure syndrome,artritis in my lubar spine(smoked too much) so that made me inactive.With the inactivity here come the weight  gain took 9 yrs to get to where i am now. So now i hope to feel a little better just to get out of the house and watch the 13 yr old play baseball.   I have 5 grandkids too. Looking foward to seeing them start they're lives. With any luck and yes we can e friends Joe  
vickie1973
on 1/18/08 2:40 am - Palm Beach Gardens , FL
Thats great with the weight loss you had since your surgery in december I know it will be tough after surgery but with all the reading I have done here on OH it has helped me relize that yes i can do this and yes it will be a struggle and I too will be at a healthy weight. We want to have kids and I need to be at a healthy weight so I then can enjoy playing with my child picking her up and being an active mom. My husband just like you when you were 40 he was extremely athltic then pounded on some pounds..he needs to lose about 75 lbs.. We have cut out diet coke which was a real problem and other high fat foods. My problem i have are sweets god talking about sweets i can go for some chocolate but no no no I can't I have just put a mind set from now of what i can and not eat. he is doing the same. But what has helped in the tremendous amount of water I am drining now. But I am psyched for the surgery I have dealt with this since about the age of 15 I am 34 going to be 35 in April and never have been at a healthy weight I am tired of being tired and not wearing what i want to wear going to amusement parks to the beach I love doing alot of things but my weight stops me. Keep going you are doing great and remember you have a lot to live for with your wife kids and grandkids. Keep it moving you will be the rocking guy you were just better!!
jgas3
on 1/18/08 3:19 am - Port Saint Lucie , FL
Thanks I'm trying.Its hard to do. I just today got the ok to take my depression meds again........so wiiiiiiippppppppeeeee maybe i'll feel better...hey if ya wat chocolate.........i get to eat all the sugar free chco fudge sickels i want.........so  1 or 2 want hurt ya or sf choc pudding good luck joe
bogacz71
on 1/21/08 8:32 am - port saint lucie, FL
I to just had surgery with DR.Simon on December 18, 2007.  Everybody seems awsome there.  Any questions just ask, I am still a nebie too, but on my way to a thinner life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views