Financing Denied....

Rita T.
on 12/26/07 1:29 am - Clearwater, FL
So I just found out that I was denied to get financing... its only for a lowsy $8000 and I was denied... I can reaplly with a Co-signer but I don't have any family living here in the states outside of my mom and she and I don't talk and she will jsut think i am using her for her money... *sigh* I don't know what to do... I don't want to go and apply at a ton of places because I am scared its just going to screw up my credit. Anyone out there work at a place that helps people with things like this? I can pay the laon back at $300 a month. *sigh* I am seriously depressed right now...
Purple Lotus
on 12/26/07 5:24 pm - FL
I am so sorry to hear that you were denied.  I hope you can find another financing alternative!

Purple Lotus              my s!

Rita T.
on 12/26/07 9:22 pm - Clearwater, FL
I did actually, I re-applied as my mom as the co-signer I was really suprised she agreed to this and I think there is probably going to be some sort of guilt trip in the long run but at this point I'm willing to deal with it.
MsLinda87
on 12/30/07 11:19 pm - Miami , FL
if anything and you dont get approved try mymedicalloan.com, i have very new credit and they approved me for a total of 17650 with my sister as a co-signer. My loan coordinator is Erika Harber and if  you want her number it is 1800-788-0711 ext 512  Good Luck to you
Kristen H.
on 1/1/08 10:46 am - Orlando, FL
Hopefully the reapplication worked out for you?

Always be sure that your surgeon accepts the financing company before you apply - not all offices accept all lenders, and if they don't it will just be a ding on your credit ("Inquiry.") But too many inquiries can be viewed as a negative, so be careful.

HTH.
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views