Friends? (in the tampa/lutz area?)

akis
on 12/29/07 10:07 am - Palm Harbor, FL
Hi Rktimar....I am 25 f and live in Palm Harbor.  I am planning to have the surgery on Jan 28th and I am very nervous!  I am new to this site, so I am not sure how everything works, but email me or something and we can talk.   =) Akis
Rita T.
on 12/29/07 2:25 pm - Clearwater, FL
Hi Akis,  I'm Rita. I'm scheduled to have surgery February 15th in Mexico. I'm gonna add you to my friend's list so we can chat some more. The site is kinda tricky just click on the your messages sectiona dn it should show the friend's request I believe.
HeatherBlood
on 12/31/07 2:34 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi Rita, My name is Heather and I live in Tampa.  I am 36 and have two small kids.  I will be six years out in July.  I would love to talk with you about anything you like. Good luck!

HeatherB
327/320/172/209/185
Highest/Before surgery/lowest/Current/New Goal!
10 years out in June!

tinkypatz
on 1/16/08 12:38 am
Hi Rita! My name is Patricia, I'm 23 and I go to USF. Sorry to reply so late but I hadn't been to this site in a while. I had Gastric Bypass on December 4th and like you I would love to find people who have gone through it and can give me some advice or support. So, that said, I would LOVE to be your friend! Do you have a myspace by any chance?
Rita T.
on 1/16/08 12:42 am - Clearwater, FL

I sure do! I'll send you a message, don;t want everyone seeing it ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views