thankyou for all that gave me good infromation

raysbaby66
on 12/24/07 8:59 pm, edited 1/1/08 2:10 pm - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14

i would like to take this time  to thank all the people that have taken the time to read my posts  and i would like to say have a happy new year

bennych
on 12/26/07 7:12 am - Heathrow, FL
what are his sizes?
raysbaby66
on 12/26/07 1:43 pm - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14

he is a 4x  on top and a bout the same on the bottom or   5 x will do with either one                                           thanks for taking the time to read and respond

themema2
on 12/29/07 7:55 am - Jacksonville, FL
This may sound harsh but I am going to say what I am thinking.  You have a computer and the internet?  Why not get rid of your computer (sell it) and the cost of the monthly  internet bill not cheap by any means and buy some clothes? Good luck
John Hoffmann
on 12/29/07 10:31 am - Baltimore, MD
touche themema2

John 

raysbaby66
on 1/1/08 2:14 pm - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14
i guess you would have to understand the situation to say that    i dont know  i have seemed to make everyone a little upset  but i do appriciate the time you took to respond to themema                          Happy new year
raysbaby66
on 1/1/08 2:12 pm - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14
i can understand where you are comming from with this    i have searched the goodwills and my net is less that 8 bucks  but i do appriciate your concern happy new year
sandyfeets
on 12/29/07 4:17 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with
I think what upsets people is that you have asked for clothes for 3 months now--on THREE different forums.
Rarely do you post on other topics....just your asking for clothes for your husband...I think people are getting tired of the same thing.

AND where is he? Your husband?
He needs to be an active part of this if he wants things. If you want to get---you must give.... even if all you do is give of your time and talents.

Also check out the clothing exchange

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/clothingexchange/

There are more women's than men's clothes there... but there are some men's clothes.
Also check out the local thrift stores in your area. You can usually pick up pants for about $4

underthegun
on 12/30/07 1:05 am - Starke, FL
I already offered to give all my pants and shirts that I shrank out of just pay for the postage and you never replied. I sent some to Mike and I just took 17 pairs of pants to Goodwill not to mention more than 30 shirts also went. I would have been more than happy to have given it all to you just for the postage.
raysbaby66
on 1/1/08 2:07 pm - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14

i tried responding to you several times i guess   something went haywire  i dont know   but  i did try  when we  first spoke   just wanted you to know that i wasnt avoiding your response i would have been more than happy to get these and pay for the shipping that is why i asked                                   Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views