Miami Psych Eval????

Johy0382
on 12/20/07 4:01 am - Homestead, FL
Hello, I am trying to find a psych in the Miami Area for the pre-op eval. The one I have is out of network and would cost me a fortune! Can anyone PLEASE help!! All the names you can give would be greatly appreciated since I would need to verify if they are in-network for my insurance. Thanks a bunch!!! Deperate to get on the loser's bench, but I keep finding obstacles along the way!!!!!
Redhaired
on 12/20/07 4:57 am - Mouseville, FL
Just be sure your surgeon approves the provider.  Some surgeons are really picky about who does the psych eval. Red

Beatriz A.
on 12/20/07 8:34 am - Sunny Miami, FL
Hello!!!  I have Avmed and used Dr. Martha M. Kato for my psych evalutation. Her Phone number is 305.243.4060. I sure hope this helps you. Have you tried calling your insurance company to get names of approved docs?  Let me know if I can be of further help. Beatriz
Beatriz
Johy0382
on 12/20/07 10:48 pm - Homestead, FL
Thanks for the help, but I called my husband yesterday afternoon and he was GREAT!! He told me not to stall and to go ahead with the appt I had scheduled! Went in yesterday evening for a VERY TIDIOUS psych eval whi*****luded over 400 questions! But, in the end, the DR was AWESOME, so SWEET & Cooperative. She says they will be out of the office until 1/02/08, but will take papers hoem with her and have them ready to send to surgeon that morning, so I have to sit and wait, but in the end it will get done!! SO HAPPY!!! I HOPE I GET APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

My son needs a HEALTHY mom for YEARS TO COME!
Proof that miracles CAN happen....I'm THIN!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views