HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

shoegirl1023
on 12/15/07 10:50 pm - Solon, OH
Today I am celebrating my 2 year re-birthday. I feel wonderful (apart from the menopause stuff I'm dealing with!!). I have maintained my weight of 120lb for a year now and continue to live a very healthy life. I haven't cheated once for fear of going back to the old days and I made a commitment to myself when I had this surgery not to do that. I stay focused every day, I am not perfect as there are days when my mind goes back to the old thinking, but I follow my heart not my head.  I love my new life and the journey that it's taking and it is only getting better. I excercise, meditate and eat healthy every day.  I became a vegetarian a few months ago and that's also a plus for me. For those of you who are thinking of having this surgery, or who have just had it, hang in there. The start of this journey can be tough with many bumps in the road, but if you stick with it, you will have no regrets. Good luck to everyone out there.

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

BadGirlinFL
on 12/16/07 9:53 pm - Tampa, FL

Start 248.4 ~~~ Current 134 ~~~ GOAL 145

wendygail
on 12/17/07 2:41 am - Live Oak, FL
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements