Found out I'm pregnant and need OB in St. Pete, FL

essence1226
on 12/15/07 10:20 pm - Pinellas Park, FL
Hi everyone, No I haven't posted on the pregnancy board yet. I wanted to check my local board to see if anyone here new of a great OB/GYN in st. pete, pinellas park area. Please send me a response to let me know of any. Thanks!

jamie

Higels
on 12/17/07 3:29 am - Pinellas Park, FL
Bayview OB/Gyn 700 Central Avenue, Suite 400 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 895-1300 I have been told Dr. Kelly in this facility has experiecne with post RNY pregnancy.  I see her for regular women stuff and she is super nice and always has been on time. Congrats!!
tmn9761
on 12/18/07 10:37 am - New Port Richey, FL
WOW Jamie!  CONGRATULATIONS!  I don't know if you remember me in person or not, but I sat behind you at Rehnke's information session when we were both pre-op.  Your hubby and sweet baby boy were with you!  I ended up having "issues" with Rehnke's staff and had Dr. Gordon do my surgery, but I've seen you post from time to time - you look absolutely FANTASTIC BTW!  As I have just recently (3 months ago to this very day in fact!) become "grandma" for the first time to my beautiful grandson, Jacob, I am definitely in "baby" mode (for me, grandma is the next best thing to mama, especially since THAT aint' gonna happen again in this lifetime! LOL).  I saw your post and just HAD to congratulate you and give you cyber hugs!!!  ((((JAMIE)))) Not sure of OB/GYN's down in your area - my daughter delivered at Mease Countryside and her OB was Vendeland (sp?) - wouldn't recommend her though - my daughter did not care much for her and will not have her deliver any future babies.  My personal OB/GYN is up in Spring Hill and is WONDERFUL - Dr. Bennett - however that is WAY far for you to travel.  Sorry I can't be of more help, but I did want to personally congratulate you!   BEST of luck to your beautiful, growing family!   ~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

simplyjen329
on 12/22/07 7:26 am - St Petersburg, FL
Gulfcoast Ob/GYN Dr. Calderon/Acosta/Lorenzo OMG the best. Locations in Seminole, St Petersburg and Feathersound. Take all insurance, including Medicaid. They know their patients well! All three of my kids are products of their services! CONGRETS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views