HELP NEEDED ASAP!! MENOPAUSE!!!

shoegirl1023
on 12/13/07 7:40 pm - Solon, OH
  I am celebrating my 2 year post op re-birthday Sunday, Dec. 16th, 230lb down to 120lb and feel physically gr8!!! However, having said that, I have also been going through menopause the last 18 months and lately have been very sad plus mood swings. (I am also weaning of my anti-depressants) for personal reasons. Is there anyone out there who is going through this, that could suggest any kind of "natural" products that I could take that's safe for the pouch. I refuse to take HRT's from my primary. I live in Weston, (south florida). If there are any good holistic nutritionists/herbal dr's you could recommend I would like to hear about them also. I really need to take something. I meditate, excersise every day, and do everything else that's recommended for this. I just need something to take as an extra boost. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

tinkerbell64
on 12/14/07 10:20 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Hi, I don't have an answer to your question, actually I am interested in any responses you may get.  Congratulations on your weightloss you have done fantastic.  I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and am on femring for hrt (it is the only one I seem to be able to tolerate).  All the others cause intense and unrelenting headaches and with nothing I am an emotional mess and the hotflashes (I frequently go to my own tropical paradise) are horrible.  I try and laugh about it but it is miserable.  I hope you find  a solutions.

glitter_maker_11_16_2007_12_14_42_9.gif picture by montanamvp3 

Patty.W
on 12/24/07 5:13 am
My doctor had me use Black Cohosh.  It worked for me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views