Florida Medicaid

Harry Potter
on 12/10/07 11:18 pm - Hollywood, FL
Does anyone have Florida Medicaid? I have some questions to ask.... Well they tole me as long as it was med necessity....it is Also BMI 40+...it is..... also some sort of weight loss attempts within the last 12 months.... I have my WW proof and 3 month supervised diets. THey also said I didn't need supervised diet, they said diet pills...etc...would work as long as it was accounted for in the surgeons notes. Does any one have any answers? I called them numerous times to make sure I have the right answeres and that is what they keep telling me, so I am gonna submit with what I have.

Revision RNY 05/14/2014

Current Weight: 197

msdietcoke
on 1/8/08 8:30 am - FL

hi sorry i donts have any answers for your questions. i hope u have them answered by now. just a comment  i have healthease have you heard of it? i cant find any dr that take it  been looking for serveral months.  ok  good luck have u have your soon  patty

A. Allen
on 1/10/08 6:15 am
RNY on 03/12/12
ms diet coke i have healthease   and i found dr michel murr in tampa fl   dont have the number on hand but you can look it up on the internet or  toll free directory assistance @ 1800-373-3411 hope this can help
msdietcoke
on 1/10/08 6:56 am - FL
thanks allen for the infor i will look for him now, oh was this recently that he took healthease? i have taked to a few that say they dont take it any more. ok allen bless you and thanks again.msdietcoke
mariamu
on 4/11/08 6:40 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/26/12
Hi msdietcoke I just came accross your question and i wanted to tell you that i called Dr Murr and i was just told today that they do take medicaid.  the number is 1-813-844-7473 the medicaid HMO they take are as follow: Amerigroup staywell WellCare HealthEase they require a 12 month diet with monthly office visits to your pcp I live in Miami and till now Dr Murr is the only person i found who takes Medicaid. Hope this helps.... Maria
mariamu
on 4/11/08 6:43 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/26/12
Hi  I just wanted to let you know that i have called Dr Wizman and they told me they do not take medicaid at all. Are you having your surgery with him still. Thanks Maria
Harry Potter
on 4/11/08 9:02 am - Hollywood, FL
I have medicaid-hmo....humana. yes surgery is monday

Revision RNY 05/14/2014

Current Weight: 197

mariamu
on 4/11/08 11:23 am - miami, FL
RNY on 04/26/12
Thank you I will call them again on monday. P.S Is there anyone in particular that you would advise me to speak with at the office, Best of Luck on Monday Maria
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views