Cleveland Clinic in Weston & Lapband

alieden
on 12/11/07 6:16 am - Boca Raton, FL
RNY on 02/28/12
I am set for a surgery date for the 18th of Dec. Next Tues. Just curious if anyone else has had dr. szomstein as their lapband surgeon. and wondering what the fills are like since they do fluoroscope everytime. i live in boca raton and am 36 y/o. would be great to know people around me that are also experiencing WLS and the major life transformations that come along with it. thanks,
PEARLJAM73
on 12/11/07 11:56 am - south, FL

I do not know about the lap band-  however, my friend had Dr. Szomstein and said he is wonderful. She had RNY, and has lost 125+ lbs.  she is also on their website in the before & after section. Also Clevland Clinic is one of the best.- Good Luck to you.

PearlJamFan........
StaceyS
on 12/13/07 4:39 am - Coral Springs, FL

Dr. Rosenthal at Cleveland Clinic did my sleeve on August 20.  I had such a great experience there. I wish you all the best!

Highest - 330     Liquid diet - 326   Surgery day -  308.5
AOL IM: Staceyshoppersfl

John Hoffmann
on 12/13/07 8:25 am - Baltimore, MD
Alis: Cant comment directly on the lap band, but I did have RNY with Dr. Rosenthal and Szomstein on 4/10/06 (I was a tough case and they wanted to work together).  Cant say enough good things about them and Cleveland Clinic.  I had a few unavoidable complications, but other than that have enjoyed great success and would do it all over again.  The best advice I can give you is to stick to the plan provided by the Clinic and you cant go wrong.  Good luck to you and keep us abreast of your progress. John

John 

marni H.
on 12/22/07 8:48 am
HI I am just wondering how your surgery went.   Isnt Dr Szomstein the best? I love his personalitly.  Anyway, I hope you are doing great with your band! take care.
Marni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views