WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE?

donnabug57
on 12/10/07 8:39 am - Port St. Lucie, FL
I check here often also and no one ever is here, i agree lets show these OH people what us Florida people are made of, lots of good conversation.
PEARLJAM73
on 12/10/07 12:11 pm - south, FL
Yes!! Lets get this board more active!! I am for it.
PearlJamFan........
Tami H.
on 12/10/07 9:48 pm - Winter Park, FL
You know, I put a new operating system on my computer and had to put in my favorites all over again.  I put in the weight loss grad and the lightweight forums, and forgot about florida till today!  I usually check it every few days!  So my bad!!!! You are right, we all do get busy, but we need to support each other here.  Especially because today its going to be 82 degrees and NOT 28 and snowy  woo-hoo! Mike- great to hear about your weight loss, your pic looks nice. Anyway, I promise to stop by more often and encourage you all here and get your encouragement too. Doing well....still a kung fu girl.  Just passed my 4th belt test and am excited.  I am mostly muscle and flabby skin.  My weight has gone up, but I am not worried, because its muscle and I feel great.  Energy is great!  Maintaining is a challenge, but its a mental game and requires determination.  That I will not give up on, and I will never forget how good thin feels!!!! merry Christmas blessings, Tami
LizB
on 12/10/07 11:09 pm - FL
Wow! The Florida board is coming alive.  This is wonderful! I was beginning to think I moved to Paradise but lost my support.  I hope we can keep it going. Maintaining is tough at times. Especially in times of high stress. When I find I am slipping back into grazing etc. I try to remind myself that I have the tool. The tool that has given me a new life. Checking the Florida board or my old PA board really helps to reassure me.   Glad to see you all here! LIz
Purple Lotus
on 12/14/07 5:41 pm - FL
I'd love for this board to become more active, also!  It's nice to talk with people in the area. I think I'll start a thread where we re-introduce ourselves, maybe we could get to know each other a little?

Purple Lotus              my s!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views