Could someone help me with setting up forum site?

DrLynn50
on 12/8/07 12:32 am
I cannot figure out how to get my picture onto the site. I have uploaded two pics into an album but they do not show next to my name. Also, I am not able to get the weight tracker to show with my post's. Lastly, I cannot figure out how to put the fact that I am a LapBand patient next to my surgery/doctor info. Thanks so much for your assistance, if you can help me with these three issues.

Ruth S.
on 12/8/07 10:19 am - Orlando, FL
On the left side you should see - where it says forum, message board, recent posts, etc..you see user settings. Click on that and it will prompt you to add a picture that has to be 100x100 in size and you can set up the signature and if you want to be known with a user name or your proper name. The rest should be in your profile setup..where you logged in or your account that I see at the top of the page. I'm not sure on the weight tracker I think there is a separate site you get that from..hope that helps.
Redhaired
on 12/10/07 4:01 am - Mouseville, FL
You can get a ticker at tickerfactory.com  Once you have set up your ticker copy the picture (not the code) and then go into user settings (on the left of this screen) and paste the picture into your signature block.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views