moving to Ft Myers and need a surgeon

edtlimited2
on 12/5/07 2:01 pm - Warwick, RI
warm greetings to one and all on this forum,  i have just accepted a position in the Ft Myers area and will be moving there shortly. i need to have a Lapband surgeon from the area or one who comes highly recommended by those who have had and done well with the surgery.  as yet i have not found my sweet fill and have gained back some of the weight i initially lost and am very disappointed. still i need and want to keep trying. any suggestions would be welcome and very helpful.  many thanks,  beth
Qbandiva
on 12/6/07 8:54 am - Naples, FL
Welcome to Paradise, Beth.  I can suggest Dr Rosenthal @ Cleveland Clinic in Weston - he's about 1.75 hours away but well worth the drive.  There is also Dr lieberman and he's located in Naples @ Physician's Regional Medical Center. He also sponsors our 3oz club support meetings - we meet on the 3rd tuesday of each month @ 5:00 pm in the Dr's dining lounge. Good Luck!
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
edtlimited2
on 12/6/07 4:24 pm - Warwick, RI
thanks so much for the suggestions. will look them up and check them out.  and thank you for the support group info, i am hoping i will have more time once i move down to FL with a shorter work week than i have had in the past 3 years.  hope to see you in the group soon.  happy uncoming holidays and a fantastic new year.
cathy1960
on 12/11/07 9:01 am - FL
hi, I am sorry I can not help more then just a suggestion. I am at the end of my 6 months dr visits and have been approved just have to waite a little longer for the rest of the paper work to go through, anyway long story short I have a dr in Port Charolotte and his name is Dr Bagen, very nice office staff and he also does other surgeries besides the Lap Band.... Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views