Head count for this weeks support group meeting in Hudson

Marianne C.
on 12/3/07 4:17 am - Hudson, FL

We have Barbara Correll,  a registered dietician who specializes in bariatric surgery, scheduled to speak at our meeting this Thursday at 7PM at the Hudson Library. I'd like to get an idea of who thinks they will be coming so that I can give Barbara an idea of attendance.  Hope to see you there! Marianne Castiglia Pasco Hernando OH Support Group Co-Leader

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Sandy W.
on 12/4/07 10:36 am - Spring Hill, FL
Marianne, I plan on being present unless something happens.  I have an interview with another state job that day and if goes long I may need to work late.  But the plan is to come.  Also talked with Sue and she is planning on coming.  I will call Rita and check with her.  See you on Thursday.   Sandy Wesley
Marianne C.
on 12/5/07 3:10 am, edited 12/5/07 3:11 am - Hudson, FL
Since we are not going to have a very large turnout for the meeting this month we have decided to postpone our speaker, Barbara Correll until the January meeting. Instead tonite we will talk about safely navigating the holiday parties and meals. I have several recipes I'm bringing to share with everyone. We also have more samples we have recieved that we are going to share.  -Marianne Castiglia Pasco Hernando OH Support Group Co-Leader

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views