MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Bonnie C.
on 11/9/10 12:43 am - Miami, FL
Sorry for some reason I thought they took Molina... If you want to change to Medipass you need to call Medicaid options and find out if you are still in open enrollment. If so, u can change to Medipass.
Check out my blog for recipes and more
@
Bye Bye Pounds
HW-310/SW-292/CW-182/GW-160

christy238
on 11/8/10 11:20 pm - Hallandale, FL
I called Dr. Jorge Sosa today and they do not take molina. but they do take medipass
cpcampbell
on 1/19/11 8:51 am
Christy - curious, did you ever find a surgeon?  I'm looking for one as well and I have Molina...

Carla
christy238
on 1/20/11 4:24 am - Hallandale, FL
 Hi Carla unfortunately  I did not have any luck with Molina or Sunshine State from what i have researched no one takes HMO with medicaid its either straight medicaid medipass or share of cost my insurance was recently changed to share of cost and I did find a doctor that takes it but they say there is a waiting list so hopefully its not too long.. Here is the info just in case it is Dr. De la Cruz 305-856-4385  
tko27girl
on 3/7/11 10:26 am - Lauderdale Lakes , FL
 Hey the dr Emil matei takes medicaid hmo Im not sure which one exactly 954 967 0935 good luck
MiamiRosay
on 4/18/11 2:53 am
Thank you so much for that info! I just called him and they take my Medicaid Share of Cost. I have my first appt 04/27th Sooooo excited!
tko27girl
on 6/25/11 12:56 pm - Lauderdale Lakes , FL
 Hello
                             Everyone just wanted to share my experience with Emil Matei's office coordinator name Veronica. I had an appointment with them and had to cancel last minute because had an accident and couldn't get there. When I called to reschedule( mind you called friday and got an appointment for Monday) Veronica told me that I HAD to call her and tell her why I could not make the appointment. When I explained to her what happened she told me that she could reschedule for 6 months. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager and she said she was the manager (Like always)(EXTREMELY RUDE & TERRIBLE ATTITUDE) I asked why the attitude and she said to me that people from medicaid did not pay them for the surgeries done last year and they took whoever they wanted. So when I didn't show up she gave my appointment to someone else. How convenient and SHADY!!  All in all I called my Drs office and told them the situation and they told me that from Dr Mateis office never wanted to see me.What upsets me is some people think that they can treat you like crap because of the insurance that you have. So many unemployed people out there and this woman has a job!!. I wish there was a complaint department for medicaid.Well I feel that its the best thing that has happened to me because went to Dr. Valladares office and they treated me great. I went to their orientation,have to go to the psycology test and dietitian. Crossing my fingers and hoping to go well. Well hopefully the best move because if the people from the office have that attitude I can't imagine what else to expect.  Definately Dr Valladares is straight forward and lets you know what you need. At that office they seem caring and very understanding. Dr Valladares 305-631-5355. I recommend him. Now to wait for my paperwork to go in and hopefully get operated. 
LATONIAVBR
on 3/26/11 9:40 am - DAVENPORT, FL
hello dr hoddinott in ocala fl takes the medicaid share of cost i went for my consultation 03-25-2011 and i had already did alot of the leg work by requesting my medical records,psyc evaluation i just have to have a gi scope and stinch put in my leg artery.they submitted my papework to medicaid the same day as my consultation so they said it takes 1 to 3 weeks to get an approval 
LATONIAVBR
on 3/26/11 9:42 am - DAVENPORT, FL
dr hoddinott is at monroe regional medical center 352-368-1661
LATONIAVBR
on 4/15/11 11:44 am - DAVENPORT, FL
hello got approved in 17 days through medicaid share of cost my doctors office submitted all the paper work and my surgery date is june 8, 2011 yeah dr hoddinott in ocala fl at the munroe regional medical center 352-368-1661
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views