Walking group in Pasco/Hernando Counties?

Marianne C.
on 11/26/07 7:26 pm - Hudson, FL

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and made it through with putting nothing but good nutritious food into our bodies but at the same time enjoyed the food and the people.

I have been trying to find people to walk with. I posted a message on craigslist but have not had even one response. Ever notice how easy it is to find people to eat and drink with but almost impossible to get people to actully do exercise! We have a wonderful park in Pasco County with great trails at Starkey Park in New Port Richey and we have the Sunoast and Pinellas Trails that have tons of miles to walk on! AND the weather is perfect now for getting out and doing some good long hard walks! Walking is a fabulous exercise! It's what our bodies were made to do! So think about it and let's talk at our December meeting which is coming up on Thursday, December 6th at 7PM. 

Also... don't forget that we have Barbara Correll, a registered dietician who specializes in Bariatric Surgery who will be giving an excllent talk and taking questions. This is one meeting you DO NOT want to miss! Same time, same place...  7:00 PM at the Hudson Library.

Marianne Castiglia Co - Leader Pasco Hernando Obesity Help Support Group

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Sandy W.
on 11/26/07 10:05 pm - Spring Hill, FL
Congrats on the articale in the OH this month.  See you on Thursday for the meetting.  Sorry, to far to go to walk, but am doing it at my house.  Sandy
Marianne C.
on 11/30/07 7:02 am - Hudson, FL
Sandy did you know that there's an entrance to the Suncoast Trail practically in your back yard? My husband and I have walked it and there is an entrance right on Rt. 50 just past Sams Club! We can talk more about it at our meeting next Thursday. Marianne

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views