Hi everyone! It's been awhile.

ElizabethAnneW
on 11/24/07 8:06 am
Hi guys!  It's been awhile since I've visited.  I've been going to online meetings through my surgeon's group which have helped me tremendously.  I forgot how early on I got discouraged.  I was sure I would fail at just 2 months out, but I am almost 11 months out and I have not failed.  I have lost 97lbs so far.  So if anyone just KNOWS that they can't make it, maybe just maybe you can.  :)  You can't give up though!.   Also, does anyone remember how to change the avatars?  I have uploaded a newer pic and I want to make it my avatar, but I forgot how I put the first one there, lol. God bless! Elizabeth  :)

Redhaired
on 11/24/07 9:55 am - Mouseville, FL
Congratulations Elizabeth.  I  would definitely call you a success.  To change your avatar click on "user settings" in the blue section on the left side of the screen it is under "Welcome" once on that page you will see the place to upload your avatar.  Just remember that there are size restrictions on avatars.  Also remember to click on save at the bottom of the page. Red

Kristen H.
on 11/26/07 10:28 am - Orlando, FL
WHOA!! Keep up the great work Elizabeth!!

Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
ElizabethAnneW
on 11/27/07 1:35 pm

Thanks Kristen!  You still with USB?  I am coming in to see Dr. Marema on Dec 17.  I will stop by and say howdy!

God bless!

Elizabeth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views