I'm on my way....

Lisa H.
on 11/23/07 12:21 am - Fort Myers, FL
to a new healthy lifestyle. I met with Dr. Rosenthal of the Cleveland Clinic on October 30. He thinks I am a great candidate for GB and I am so excited for the future to come. So far I have had an EKG, Gallbladder Ultrasound, Upper GI, Chest Xray, and a Pulmonary Function test. I will have my psychiatric eval and manadatory nutrional counseling on December 12 and then I should be good to go for my surgery. I am planning for a February surgery date. I cannot wait to change my life. I feel that my life will take on a whole new meaning. I wiill become the woman I have always wanted to be. My weight will no longer control me and the decisions I make. Only a few more months of living in the shadow of my true self. I can't wait!!! -Lisa-
Redhaired
on 11/23/07 1:56 pm - Mouseville, FL
Lisa- Good luck to you.  I hope it all works out.   Red

John Hoffmann
on 11/23/07 10:41 pm - Baltimore, MD
Lisa, great news.  Dr. Rosenthal is the best, and you cant beat Cleveland Clinic, very nice hospital.  I had my surgery with Dr. R. on 4/10/06, and would do it all over again.  Good luck to you, and keep us abreast of your progress.  Be well. John

John 

LizB
on 11/24/07 5:06 am - FL
Lisa, Good luck. You sound like you will be very successful with WLS. You have a wonderfully positive attitude. You will not regret it. It has changed my life. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Keep us posted as you go through your journey to the loosing side. Liz
Kristen H.
on 11/26/07 10:29 am - Orlando, FL
That's the spirit!!
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views