I need a PCP in Ft. Myers/Naples area

Lisa H.
on 11/23/07 12:09 am - Fort Myers, FL

I am on the road to having GB done. I am aiming for February 2008. I am halfway through the health evaluations my surgeon, Dr. Rosenthal, requires. I would like to find a very knowledgeable PCP in either Fort Myers or Naples. I have to have a physical with them prior to surgery and would like to have a doctor that supports and understands the surgery for postop. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks :-)

-Lisa_

Qbandiva
on 11/29/07 6:05 pm - Naples, FL
HI Lisa - Can I suggest you contact Dr Carlos Paisan @ 239-254-7907. His office is located in Creekside medical center on Goodlette Road right off of immokolee.  He's been a good dr and is concerned for all facets of his patient's lives. Good luck with your journey. PS: WE have a support group 3oz club - that meets on the 3rd tuesday of each month @ the old Cleveland Clinic on Pine ridge Road. WE meet @ 5:00 in the physicians' dining room.
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
Lisa H.
on 11/29/07 7:36 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Great, thanks for the info. I would definitely like to attend the support group meeting. Can I come preop or do I need to wait until after my surgery? I am glad to know there are support groups around here. I am so new to this world of WLS that I would appreciate all the information I can get. I hope to meet you at one of these meetings. Have a great day! Lisa
Qbandiva
on 11/30/07 1:06 am - Naples, FL
Hi LIsa - Anyone @ any stage of the WLS process is welcomed! We also have a group meeting on 12.5 @ Curves on Golden Gate Parkway (the kmart shopping center) From 7-8. Hope you can join us! BArb
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
Lisa H.
on 11/30/07 2:40 am - Fort Myers, FL

Hi Barb, I wish I could join you but unfortunately I live in Fort Myers. I do work in Naples for the government but I get off at five so I wouldn't want to wait around for two hours. The meeting at the old cleveland clinic sounds like a plan though. I was looking at your pics and you look great by the way. I can't wait to join the fit and trim world too! I know that 2008 will be a wonderful year for me. Not only am I having the surgery but I am turning 30 also. I can't wait to celebrate my bday and my weight loss.  Talk Soon, Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views