OH SG - Last Meeting of 2006 - Monday, 11/19

Michael Eak
on 11/18/07 2:00 am - Largo, FL
This is be our last meeting at the "Lo Carb Connection" at Largo Mall in Pinellas county @ 6PM. Holly is moving the store across Seminole Blvd. and we'll have to wait and see if she has enough room to hold our support groups within her store next year. Be sure to check out her store for "Holiday Discounts and Moving Clearence Sales! This Meeting includes the Latest copies of the OH Magazine for Free plus "Bariatric Chef Dave Fout's Complete Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes" http://chefdave.org/default/   The closet other Locations for a Support Group is: OH Support Group - Morton Plant Hospital 300 Pinellas Street, Clearwater, FL. Tuttle Auditorium, Room B (across from the cafeteria) Contact Leader for information on day and time of meeting Leader:  Ann Butler Profile Contact And we'll be helping with: Palms of Pasadena Hospital - Professional Bldg., 1609 Pasadena Ave. St. Petersburg, FL 33707 Diagnostic Center-The Third Saturday of each month @ 2:30PM Boca Ciega Room-The Last Wednesday of each month @ 6:30PM Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender. But no meetings in December
misdra69
on 11/21/07 5:35 am - Clearwater, FL
Hey what happened Monday night?  I saw you at the store and then when I went to go in the door was locked! Guess I'll see you next wed night. Jen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views