OT-PRESCRIPTION GLASSES AS LITTLE AS $8.00- YES!!

Belana
on 11/14/07 10:54 am - Apopka, FL
Hello fellow bandsters. I just had to share for those of us who wear glasses or need several pairs to get thru the day. I found this website - they do glasses that include your frame and prescription starting at only $8.00
this is not a joke or scam....my sister is an Optician with Costco's optical and I had her check it out for me and she ordered me 3 pairs ( I'm nearsighted with astigmatism) - she laughed the whole time!!
I had my script so she filled it out for me online and it took about 2 weeks. I got my glasses today and they are absolutely beautiful!! They came U.S Priority mail-each pair had it's own colored plastic case; was wrapped in a heavy duty cleaning cloth; in a plastic sleeve! Now of course , I got a pair of dark glasses, some tint etc...so my glasses, the 3 of them including everything was $60.00 total!!! One of the frames I chose was only $12.95 - I wasn't even looking so much for cheap as pretty - they've got guy frames as well - so if you're tired of paying $400.00 for frames but would like a few new pair check out the site-I'm so pleased with my choices! You have nothing to lose, heck I pay more for lunch! www.zennioptical.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views