Nutritionist needed

Jenni123
on 11/6/07 9:39 pm - orlando, FL
Does anyone know of a nutritionist in the Orlando area that accepts insurance. This is the only appointment holding me up. I have Cigna PPO.
elilicious
on 11/6/07 9:49 pm - Casselberry, FL
Are you sure that you can use an outside nutritionist if you are going through Dr. Kim?  I learned the hard way when I went a did a psych consult with a different physician and they did not accept it.  I would call their office first and ask.  Good Luck
Jenni123
on 11/6/07 9:57 pm - orlando, FL
SiNCE I live Orlando he said I can use who I want. I actually have my Pshych eval today with Dr Larkey in Lake Mary. I live in Casselberry too by the way.
elilicious
on 11/7/07 7:50 am - Casselberry, FL
Wow, that was nice of him.
Redhaired
on 11/7/07 3:39 am - Mouseville, FL
Check with one of the hospitals.

Qbandiva
on 11/12/07 4:14 am - Naples, FL
Hola my conga friend - I just "found" this post on the recent posts by accident. I called a friend of mine who wants to cruise.  Since I'm trying to save every penny for my reconstruction phase - This is far enough out that i think I'd be interested. I forwarded the post to my friend and I will let you know... How's the payment process with this cruise.  I've been on the Valor before and loved it. I was 5 months post op so I never did get to use the Slide Anyway! Let me know. PS: How are you coming along? Wish we could make it a conga cruise! Barbi
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views