Free To a Good Home!!

Toni B.
on 10/27/07 9:13 pm - Davie, FL
One large box of size 18/20 Clothing...I am located in Fort Lauderdale, so if there is anyone local who is interested...it would be great if you can pick it up. Toni

Safety is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God!!

Peace, Love & Happiness  

Toni    

abandster
on 10/27/07 10:06 pm
Oh, my goodness, Toni.  When I saw you holding the picture of your baby in this picture, I was worried you were going to have to give it up for some reason.  Thank goodness its only clothing you're giving away.  I have 4 four legged babies and couldn't part with a one of them.  Not having any biological children....oh, goodness, these babies are spoiled. If you have a support group in your area, you might want to ask if they have a clothing exchange and you can donate the clothes to them.  That's what we do at our support group and it sure saves us some money. Hopefully you'll have a taker since we all change sizes so quickly.  And, THANKFULLY, you get to keep your baby!! La Wanda Support Group Leader Jacksonville, FL

Toni B.
on 10/27/07 10:23 pm - Davie, FL
Hi Lawanda, You are so sweet, I could NEVER give my baby up...she is the queen of my house. . I hope the clothing goes to someone *****ally needs it. Take Care Toni

Safety is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God!!

Peace, Love & Happiness  

Toni    

Stacie S.
on 10/31/07 12:23 pm - Spring Hill, FL
I'd be interested!  I'm north of Tampa, so I wouldn't be able to pick it up, but if you have paypal, I can send you the shipping costs.  Let me know! Stacie
Courage does not always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

shaejr
on 11/29/07 6:33 am - Riverview, FL

Hi Toni, i'm in the Tampa area, but will flying into Ft. Lauderdale on Monday for the day.  I may interested in my 6 month weight lost stage and really wanting to buy new clothes. My name is Lashawn.  so let me know if you still have them. Thanks in advance.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views