OT: Seeking Local Friends/Orlando

HeatherBlood
on 10/25/07 2:45 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi Donna, My name is Heather and I live in Tampa.  I am about 5.5 years out and I have lost 150 lbs.  I am 36 years old, 2 children (boy and a girl) and am married to a wonderful guy.  We get to Orlando occasionally to see the sights and I was raised in Colorado! Drop me a line if you would like to talk sometime. Hugs!

HeatherB
327/320/172/209/185
Highest/Before surgery/lowest/Current/New Goal!
10 years out in June!

carlak
on 10/25/07 12:51 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi Heather I just moved here from Colorado to Bradenton. We lived in Centennial wich  is a suburb of Denver. I decided to leave the snow and cold weather behind for the sun. I had my surgery over 5 years ago and have lost 150 pounds. I am married to Carl for 28 years and we have a 25 yr old daughter who lives in chicago. I work for Super Cuts in Sarasota. I became a Cosmetologist a year ago.  Drop me a line. I am looking for friends also. Carla  
image hosting site

misdra69
on 11/3/07 3:01 am, edited 11/3/07 3:02 am - Clearwater, FL
Hi all, I just moved to the area in September, I live in Clearwater and work in Tampa.  I am always looking for friends and support also off group (email) on group and real life.  I would love to get together with anyone sometime and meet for conversation etc.  I moved here from PA - and what a change!  But so far I'm loving it.  I'm 38 also I won't be 39 till March.  I am not married and don't have any children. 

teegee
on 11/25/07 2:39 am - FL
hi all! i live in Orlando and am waiting on my operation date and insurance approval.  I think its a go, before i started on the trip i called 4 times over 4 days to verifiy with 4 different people that the RNY was covered on my benfits. *laughs* now that sounds like i don't trust medical insurance companies donesn't it. they all 4 said yes. so i started my trip. i meet with Dr. Murrs office 12/3, but hoping they have the approval and we set up a date then. they ask for all my paper work 3 weeks ago from my PCP and records. passed Spectra's tests with flying colors. so hoping to join everyone on the losers bench soon. i am looking for freinds in the area. as i just relocated back to FL. everyone have a great holiday!.
LizB
on 11/25/07 7:57 am - FL
Congratulations on deciding to take the WLS journey. I am 17 months out and enjoying life more than I could have ever imagined. It was the best decision I have ever made. You will be there soon. Keep us informed as to your status and any questions and concerns you may have along the way.  Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views