Munroe Regional Hotel

luv4mysoldier
on 10/22/07 10:40 pm - Phenix City, AL
Does anybody know the name of the hotel across from Munroe Regional?  My surgeon was telling me about it and i want to call and make reservations.  One week away!!!!!!!!
Cruisinpat
on 10/23/07 4:25 am
Sorry I can't help you with the name of the hotel. Why not call Munroe Regional and ask them? I'm going to need the same information hopefully soon as Dr. Overcash is my surgeon also. My insurance info is going forward tomorrow. My prayers are with you for a safe surgery and a quick recovery.............................Pat
luv4mysoldier
on 10/23/07 10:55 am - Phenix City, AL
The name of the hotel is Holiday Inn Express and for a room with two double beds is $100.  Hope that helps.  Thank you for the warm wishes.  I'm starting to get nervous and scared!  Same to you and let me know when you get your surgery date.  I'm feeling really good about Overcash.
Ruth S.
on 10/24/07 2:41 pm - Orlando, FL
Congrats on having surgery with OC. I also wanted to let you know there is a Travelodge right in the corner of Pine and 201(?). It is really inexpensive. Check it out. If you didn't know it we have an online support group that you can ask any questions prior and after surgery - it is: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/floribariatriccenterwlssupportocala/ It is normal to be scared and nervous..your will is about to change for the better but the first few months will be difficult and you don't wanna do it "alone" so please stop by the group. Best of luck
Julie V.
on 10/29/07 10:32 am - Lake Mary, FL
Congrats on your Halloween surgery!!   I would reccommend the Holiday Inn. We stayed at the Quality Inn & it was gross & disgusting. We had to change rooms twice. The 1st room  the toliet didnt flush & couldnt have that it I had to take a laxative that night..LOL I wish NOW we would have paid the extra $20 bucks for the holiday inn, would have had a much nicer sleep. Good Luck to you, Your in good hands with Overcash!!
myspace.com/julielynnvon      (add me :0)

~ 11-22-06 ~   259
~ Today ~        135
~  Goal  ~         140

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr