New Support group!!!

sassie123
on 10/21/07 1:57 pm - Tarpon Springs, FL
I am excited to let you all know there will be a new support group starting up on Thursday evening this week!!  It will be at the Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater.  The meeting will be held in the Tuttle Auditorium which is across from the Cafeteria.  We will be holding the support group after Dr Gordon and Dr Gonzalvo's information sessions.  The time will be 7:30pm till 8:30 or 9.  For this meeting there will be the new OH magazine for those of you who may need them. If you have any questions ask away or drop me an email.  The meetings will be the 4th Thursday of each month and we are looking forward to building up a great group!! Anne
Michael Eak
on 10/22/07 1:40 am - Largo, FL
Congratulations on your efforts to help others. May you spark everyone to continue their Journey's to better health to live longer! Mike A fellow OH Leader
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
sassie123
on 10/22/07 7:23 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
thanks mike!!!  your kinds words are appreciated!! Anne
JUNEA1948
on 10/24/07 3:28 am - FL

Glad to hear this.  I will be there.  Turning in my appeal to Christine this afternoon after work and keeping my fingers crossed.   I can really use some good news at this time in my life.  See you on Thursday.    June

June Ann

sassie123
on 10/24/07 9:51 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
June I hope it goes through for you this time!!!  See you tomorrow night! Anne
misdra69
on 11/3/07 1:41 am - Clearwater, FL

I wasn't able to make this meeting but I will most definately try to make the next one.  I'm setting up appts on my phone calendar as soon as possible!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views