soon to be new to FL

Jamie Bates
on 10/19/07 12:17 am - Uxbridge, MA
Hello Everyone!! I will be moving to Cape Coral at the end of Dec of this year, and i am wondering if any of you know of a good surgeon in that area. I had lap band surgery in March of this year, and i will need a surgeon who can do fills and regular check-ins...any help would be greatly appreciated!! have a happy and healthy day!! jamie

suesue53
on 10/19/07 9:35 pm - Central Florida, FL
Jamie, I used to live in Fort Myers (moved a year ago). I didn't know of any Bariatric surgeons in Fort Myers only in Bonita Springs and Port Charlotte. This may have changed. Dr. Lieberman (Bonita Springs) is on 1-75 so he is pretty quick to reach from Fort Myers but may be quite a drive from Cape Coral. There is a WL Surgeon in Port Charlotte which is only about 40 minutes North on I-75 from Cape Coral. Hope this helps. Susan

OneNewLife
on 11/11/07 5:23 am - Port Charlotte, FL
Hi Jamie, We have the very best bariactric surgeon in Port Charlotte.  He came to us April, 2007 from PA and is a literal God send to this community.  I had RNY at Cleveland Clinic Hospital 06/05/06 also a fungal infection in September, 2006 and a perforated ulcer in February, 2007.  Had to be sent back to Cleveland Clinic Hospital to have the first part of the surgery re-done.  My bariactric surgeon I have now agreed to take over my case after my PCP told him the problems I have had.  His name is Dr. Alex Gruneiro, Director - Bariatric Surgery - 2595 Harbor Blvd, Suite 102, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 (941) 258-3279.  I can say without exception .... you will love him!!!!!  He also does all the bariactric surgeries .. including Lap Band.  Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views