Anyone know any lb surgeons in Orlando area

nininn
on 10/18/07 10:41 am - RI
RNY on 11/02/15
I have a friend who live in Orlando and wants the Lap Band...can anyone recommend a surgeon in the area?? Thanks in Advance, Kristen

"slow and steady wins the race..."

DBC
on 10/18/07 11:38 am - Winter Park, FL
I had my LB done by Dr. Marema at Celebration Health Hospital.  The entire office staff is awesome and Dr. Marema has really been great.  I have had my LB for a little over a year, have lost about 60 pounds and have not had any complications.  Dr. Marema is a highly skilled surgeon and also is very supportive, understanding and really listens to you when you are talking to him.  The name of the practice is US Bariatric and it is a Center of Excellence.  Dr. Kim (Dr. Marema's partner) is also excellent.  My friend had her LB done by Dr. Kim and can't say enough wonderful things about him.
nininn
on 10/18/07 12:09 pm - RI
RNY on 11/02/15
Thanks so much for your reply...I will forward this information to her.  Congrats on your 60lb loss...that is awesome!!!!! I am 1 year out and I LOVE my lap band!!!

mary17541
on 12/16/07 4:10 am
Hi, I'm in the area every couple of months and need a back up lapband doctor.  Can you tell me if either of these doctors are Board Certifield Laparoscopic surgeons?  How long have they been doing the lapbands.  I have a second home in Champions Gate, FL which is at I-4 and exit 58. which I think is pretty close to Celebration
themema2
on 10/18/07 11:20 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Jawad in Ocala is the best.  He has a sattelite office in Orlando for fills etc.
nininn
on 10/19/07 12:21 am - RI
RNY on 11/02/15
Thanks so much for the info...I hope my friend gets the band...I love mine

mary17541
on 12/16/07 4:17 am
Do you have the name or address where this office is located that does fills?
bunnytails
on 10/19/07 2:11 am - Orlando, FL
I had my RNY done by Dr. Kim US Bariatric Celebration Health.   Dr. Marema opened another satellite US Bariatric in Jacksonville. US Bariatric is a circle of excellence Neice

Kristen H.
on 10/20/07 1:05 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi Kristen,

I work for Dr. Kith Kim at US Bariatric Orlando. Your friend can always call me for more information - 407.303.4574. We have an online info session as well as one every Wednesday night at 6PM. Dr Robert Marema (USB's founder) just opened our St. Augustine office (we also have an office in Ft Lauderdale.)

HTH.
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
ORMC
on 10/24/07 12:46 am
Hi Kristen, Orlando Regional Medical Center in downtown Orlando offers gastric banding and lap bands. Dr. Darryl Wier, a board certified laparascopic surgeon, is one of our surgeons. If you'd like to attend an upcoming information session at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, please call Nadia Marzella at 321-841-7070 or e-mail her at [email protected]. She can tell you more about the program and also answer any questions you may have. Or, you can visit our Web site at www.orlandoregional.org/weightloss. Hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views