Family crisis

JUNEA1948
on 10/16/07 3:42 am - FL
Almost ready to send in my appeal.  Hopefully the ins co will just say ok with all the paperwork I have to send in.  I have been in this process over a year.  Yesterday I took my father to the doctor's for tests results - not good.  He has kidney stones, gall stones and pancreatic cancer.  At 84 and no real good health, there is not much can be done.  Prognosis is less than 6 mos.  Mainly all we can do is to keep him confortable.   With family, friends, nurses and Hospice I will have help and hopefully will still be able to have my surgery when approved and scheduled.  My Dad knows how much this means to me and my family and I will be discussing his condition this weekend.   My new friends - just give prayers please.  God Bless you all.
abandster
on 10/16/07 4:58 am
Prayers are coming your way.  God is in control and with the difficult fight you've had this last year trying to get your surgery done, God is certainly not going to abandon you now.  He didn't bring you this far to let you walk alone. Know that we are praying and thinking of you and hoping that your daddy will be comfortable. Keep your chin up, as hard as it will be to do.  And when the surgery gets scheduled, go.  Even if your daddy is not strong enough to tell you to go, you know that's what he'd want.  So, please, go. La Wanda

JUNEA1948
on 10/16/07 5:14 am - FL
Thank you and God Bless.
shoegirl1023
on 10/19/07 9:25 am - Solon, OH
I WOULD LIKE TO DITTO ON LA WANDA'S MESSAGE TO YOU. HANG IN THERE, EVERYTHING WILL GO YOUR WAY VERY SOON, JUST HAVE FAITH. TAKE CARE

JOANNE 
OH Support Group Leader
My local support group meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month - please message me for further information

We are on a continuous journey without a destination

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views