Fill Friday

elilicious
on 10/15/07 11:24 am - Casselberry, FL
I am having my first fill Friday.  Any suggestions??  Thanks in advance.
sds1arm2
on 10/17/07 3:48 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Eli! How are things going for you? I just had my first fill on 10/1 (1cc in my 10cc band). I have not noticed any change as far as restriction goes. I have a second appointment for a fill on 10/22. I am hoping that this will help me some. It was a piece of cake for me. Took just a few minutes. I am required to stay on liquids for 24 hours after each fill. I have to say that I am a little disappointed. Today is my 2 month anniversary and I am only down 10 pounds! I thought it would be so much more than that by now. Ali
Ali

gwenygirl
on 10/17/07 7:12 am
Ali,  congrats on the 10 lbs!!!  Don't be dissappointed,  I can't even remember when the last time I was able to lose 10 lbs let alone keep it off!  I am starting the "multidisciplinary surgery" approach and hopefully will have my surgery in 3-4 months! I know that it seems like it is coming off slow, but I imagine that if you were able to lose weight and keep it off, you wouldn't have needed the WLS!  Keep up the good work and by Christmas you'll be down another 10 for a total of 20!  WOW!!!  I get excited because I can't wait to lose ANY amount of weight and sucessfully keep it off! I have a consult with Dr. Jawad on Tuesday 10/30--anything I need to know or any advice??? keep up the good work and remember, the turtle won the race!!!
sds1arm2
on 10/17/07 10:59 am - Orlando, FL
Dr. Jawad's office has been nothing but great so far. Kevin is awesome too. I live in Orlando so all of my appointments now are done here. I only had to drive to Ocala a few times.
Ali

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views